“Difficult Behaviour that Challenges Us” Course
January 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm| Free
This information session, which will be administered by Contact North West, is free for registered members of MPCF. The course aims to:
- Help increase knowledge and understanding of the effects and causes of difficult and challenging behaviour
- Explore the impact on families
- Share strategies, top tips and sources of advice and support
Schedule for the Day:
- 9:30am – 10am : Coffee and Registration
- 10am – 12:30pm : Course Proper
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm : Lunch
The session will start promptly at 10am so please arrive early.
Booking is essential and is exclusive to registered members of MPCF.
A few notes for those who would like to book:
- If you are not yet registered with the forum, please do so by clicking this link: REGISTER NOW.Being a forum member does not require you to do anything, but it does allow us to reach you when we need feedback from parents regarding the many aspects of SEND life in Manchester, as well as for future events and workshops like this. Please also follow us on Facebook for fresh information from MPCF and from other sources.
- Parking in the venue is free. It is easily accessible by car or by public transport. For directions, please visit The Monastery’s website.The entire building is fully accessible.
- Please feel free to share this with other parent-carers of children or young people with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) in Manchester. Places are limited so we would encourage booking as soon as possible.