Family Fund Information and Support Day
March 19 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm| Free
Join us for an Information and Support Day for parents and carers of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Learn more about support services, grants and information available to you and your disabled child or young person. Meet Family Fund and other organisations.
There’s no need to book – just drop in at Munster Hall in the Irish World Heritage Centre (M8 0AE) anytime between 10:30am and 2pm.
- The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) will be hosting a Benefits Workshop covering Carers Allowance, Personal Independence Payments and Disability Living Allowance.
- Family Fund will be hosting an iPad workshop between 12:30pm and 2:30pm.
Who Can You Expect to Meet?
- Family Fund : Meet their team or get help with your Family Fund application form.
- Department for Work and Pensions : Note that DWP will also be holding a workshop about various benefits that families affected by disability may be entitled to, as mentioned above.
- Us! 🙂 : Meet some of our team members and learn more about what we do + what events we have on for parent-carers.
- Plus MANY more! We’ll update this list as we find more information about other SEND organisations, services and support groups attending the event.