This information session, which will be administered by Contact North West, is free for parent-carers of children & young people with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities (SEND) in Manchester. The session will briefly look at:
- Puberty and changes to expect in your child
- Relationships and keeping safe
- Tips and ideas to support you and your child
Schedule for the Day:
- 9:30am – 10am : Coffee and Registration
- 10am – 12:30pm : Course Proper
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm : Lunch
The session will start promptly at 10am so please arrive early.
Booking is essential.
A few notes for those who would like to book:
- If you are not yet registered with the forum, we encourage you to do so by clicking on this link: REGISTER NOW. Being a forum member does not require you to do anything, but it does allow us to reach you when we need feedback from parents regarding the many aspects of SEND life in Manchester, as well as for future events and workshops like this. Please also follow us on Facebook for fresh information from MPCF and from other sources.
- Parking in the venue is free. It is easily accessible by car or by public transport. For directions, please visit The Monastery’s website.The entire building is fully accessible.
- Please feel free to share this with other parent-carers of children or young people with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) in Manchester. Places are limited so we would encourage booking as soon as possible.