We are looking for parents and carers who would like to help us audit Manchester’s Local Offer website – to help ensure it’s useful to SEND families and is fit for purpose.
In return for your time, attendees will receive the following:
- £10 Asda voucher
- Lunch and refreshments during the session
- Travel Reimbursement, if necessary (please contact us for details)
Booking is essential. To join this session, please book via EventBrite.
What Can You Expect During the Audit?
- Attendees will be asked either to work individually or in pairs, whichever you’re most comfortable with.
- Each person/pair will be given a case study showing information about a (hypothetical) child or young person with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND) – age, diagnosis and/or identified need, school situation, family circumstances, etc.
- Each person/pair will use the Local Offer website to try and find certain information that the family might try and look for, as listed in the case study.
- We will all do 2 to 4 case studies each, depending on timings that we will decide on the day.