SEND Early Help Drop-in @ South Manchester
September 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Join us and various SEND organisations & service providers at this month’s SEND Early Help Coffee Morning, which will be held at Woodhouse Park Lifestyle Centre, from 10am – 12pm on Thursday, 26 September.
It’s an excellent opportunity to chat with or learn more about:
- Manchester’s SEND Local Offer
- Early Help Team
- Short Breaks
- Lifted Carers’ Centre
- Manchester Parent Champions
- RHOSEY (Rodney House Outreach Service for Early Years)
- Lancasterian Sensory Support
- Dimobi Children Disability Trust
- Information, Advice and Support Manchester (IASM)
Did you know that we have just recently published our SEND Survey? Our biannual SEND Surveys allow us to gather feedback from parent-carers about what you think of the Education, Health and Social Care provisions across the city, which is then used to help shape the SEND strategy in Manchester. Let your voice be heard! There will be an opportunity for you to answer the survey at our stall in this SEND Drop-in, or you can answer it from your own device by visiting this link: MPCF SEND Survey.