Early Years Parent/Carer Information Day
February 28 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Join us for an information session for parents and carers of Early Years children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Learn about support services, grants and other information available to SEND parent-carers.
There’s no need to book – just drop in at RHOSEY Annex anytime between 10am and 1pm on Friday, 28 February.
Meet and/or learn about:
- Access and Sufficiency Team
- Billy and Andy’s Music School
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Early Help
- Educational Psychology
- Family Fund
- Information, Advice and Support (IAS) Manchester
- Manchester Local Offer
- Manchester Parent Carer Forum
- Parent Champions
- Quality Assurance
- Sensory Support Team
- Talbot House
- South Manchester Downs Syndrome Support Group (SMDSSG)
- Specialist Health Visitor
- Specialist Resource Team
- Sure Start
- Whitworth Art Gallery