Online Safety Talk for Parents
February 10 @ 1:15 pm - 2:30 pm| Free
The online world is a huge part of our children’s lives, with many positives to be found and challenges to overcome. With topics like inappropriate sharing and screen time constantly in the spotlight, we are excited to welcome leading online safety organisation, Digital Awareness UK, to deliver an informal online safety workshop for parent-carers in Manchester. This event is supported by Vodafone UK.
Digital Awareness UK will talk you through:
- Popular online apps and digital wellbeing trends
- Critical issues for you to be aware of
- What steps you can take to protect your children from online risk
There will also be plenty of time to ask questions about any concerns you may have in the home around online safety.
The workshop is free but booking is essential. To secure your free ticket, please sign-up using the button below:
We are excited to invite attendees to enter our draw to win a Samsung Galaxy tablet for you family. Details about how to enter the draw will be given at the event.
- This event is one of a series across the UK in partnership with Vodafone UK and part of its Digital Parenting programme.
- This event is exclusively for parents & carers and there will not be access to childcare at the event.
- The building is fully accessible.
- On-street parking in the vicinity of Hulme District Office is free for the first 3 hours between 8am and 6pm on weekdays.
- For those who are going by public transportation, there are bus stops right outside the venue for Stagecoach (250, 256), Arriva (263) and First (53) buses coming to/from the city centre.