In this session, educational psychologists Abigail Sterne & Audrey Johnson from One Education will talk to parents and carers about the Education system for children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND), and how ed. psychs support SEND processes.
Our aims are:
- To help parents/carers understand:
- What educational psychologists do
- Educational Psychology reports
- To give information about:
- how schools can best meet children’s Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- what schools are required to provide?
- what you can do if you think some of your child’s needs are not being met
This free training is for parents and carers of children and young people in Manchester who have SEN. Booking is required.
The session will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
About the Trainers:
About MS Teams Meetings:
Join Teams meetings anytime, anywhere, from any device.
Teams meetings are best when you join them from the Teams app or Teams on the web, and there’s a bunch of ways to do that—read on for details about joining by link, from your calendar, and more.
You will have the option to turn off your audio and/or video at any point during the session.