In March 2018, Manchester launched our own SEND Co-production Charter, which sets out how all the local partners will make better decisions for brighter futures for our children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND).
It says that we will:
– Trust each other
– Support each other to understand the approach
– Embed co-production in all areas of work
– Work in the Our Manchester way
– Work in equal partnership from the start, valuing everyone
– Be transparent, accountable and honest
– Focus on strengths
– Welcome and care
Below are some articles and events we published on this website that relates to the Co-production Charter.