During the workshop, we looked at becoming more resilient so one can learn “how to live with yourself and thrive.” We also discussed:
- The importance of emotional resilience
- That there is no shame or embarrassment in experiencing mental health difficulties/stress
- Creative and constructive coaching methods that can help
- Making changes in life
- Negative habits that may be blocking you from becoming stronger
- Learning to develop good new habits.
We had a great time during the day and received glowing feedback from the parents who attended.
As we mentioned throughout our promotion of the course, the free workshop was made possible through the “Sharing Our Wellness” grant we received from Macc.
In keeping with the spirit of the #SharingOurWellness campaign, we asked Manchester’s parents and carers about their thoughts on the following questions:
- What does wellness mean to you?
- How do you keep well mentally?
- How do you keep well physically?
We received a whole range of responses from over 25 parent-carers, which we’ve summarised in the word clouds below.
Please hover your mouse or tap on the individual words in each word cloud to view individual answers.
If you find something you like or one that’s easily doable for you, why not give it a try? 🙂
What does wellness mean to you?
How do you keep well mentally?
How do you keep well physically?
Keep well and spread the word! SHARE YOUR WELLNESS! 😉